The Napa Valley Grapegrowers Winegrape Market is an indispensable tool for premium winegrape growers and wine producers seeking to establish new networks in a changing market. This interactive database has been designed to assist both winegrape buyers and sellers in transacting business without any commissions or third party involvement.
For grape buyers, the Napa Winegrape Market provides a comprehensive listing of winegrapes available in Napa Valley. By using the available search criteria and sorting tools, grape buyers can quickly search the available lots and access detailed information on them.
For grape sellers, the Market provides an efficient and effective way to market and advertise their winegrapes for sale to a broad set of buyers.
Features of the Market include:
- FREE for NVG Grower members only (a $300 value) *
- Ability to post unlimited lots
- Ability to post, edit, and archive lots
- No third party involvement or commissions
- Ability to post “Grapes Wanted”, “Bulk Wine”, and “Available Lots” for 2012, 2013 & 2014
* This service is free for NVG Grower members only. All lots posted must be associated with the NVG Grower membership. The Winegrape Market is available for non-member lots for a flat rate of the $300.
Winegrape Market STATISTICS
- Averages over 1,500 visitors per month
- Average visitor views 5.25 lots per visit
- Average of 8,000 lot views per month
Contact the NVG office at (707) 944-8311 for more information and to register.